The Ritz-Carlton Aruba allowed me to call it home for another weekend, and what a weekend it was! Aruba is such a great spot in the Caribbean for many reasons: turquoise waters, white sandy beaches, beautiful people and exquisite food. Literally, if you look up the word paradise in a dictionary a photo of Aruba will pop up. One of the most important reasons and perhaps one that is not known to many is the fact that this little gem in the Caribbean can guarantee good weather 99% of the year.
Is it a safe bet to visit Aruba? Aruba is south of the hurricane belt, which means hurricanes are not common in this area. In fact, the hurricane frequency in Aruba is roughly every 28.8 years. The last one was a Level 2 hurricane causing minor damage and took place back in 2007, 10 years ago.
So, to answer my previous question; yes, Aruba is a safe bet. I encourage you to come visit and choose The Ritz-Carlton Aruba as your home away from home. Why The Ritz-Carlton? Location. The hotel is situated in Palm Beach one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. The color of this beach will mesmerize you, the temperature of the water will make you feel cool and most importantly the calmness of the water will have you at ease. Perfect for kids and grandma.
The Ritz-Carlton Aruba is full of state-of-the-art amenities, delicious restaurants, a grand casino and spa. It’s everything you can expect from a luxury hotel and more. Here are a few tips for you if you are staying at The Ritz-Carlton Aruba:
-Book a cabana by the beach or pool and enjoy a lazy day sunbathing. Try their signature drink, the Cadushi made with cactus extract.
– Paddleboard and other watersports are included while staying— so make sure you take advantage of it.
– You absolutely have to go have breakfast at Rituals, a new coffee shop that opened inside the hotel a few months ago. Try their passion fruit peach smoothie and the quinoa salad. Yummm.
– The Ritz-Carlton Roll at the sushi bar is like nothing you have ever tasted in a sushi place.
– If you like to gamble, there’s a grand casino. Go big or go home!
– Get a warm stone massage at the spa, I recommend you start your stay with this so you can kick of feeling relaxed.
– A delicious and hearty Steak at BLT is a must.
– Watch the sunset from their terrace while sipping a pre-cocktail and get the perfect picture to make EVERYBODY JEALOUS.
Also, if you’re coming to Aruba (or leaving), I urge you to use First Class Experience Aruba. It’s a service that allows you to expedite your waiting time, essentially skipping the entire security check line, and then waiting in a luxury lounge while waiting for your flight.
If you choose the best island in the Caribbean to make sure to choose a hotel that matches all the beauty and charm like The Ritz-Carlton Aruba. This is my second stay here, and probably, most definitely not my last.